Maintenance procedures can help ensure that your Lighting systems continue to perform optimally. Qualified technicians should perform these maintenance tasks.
Dr.Mach strongly recommends the following Maintenance on their Lighting systems:
- Disassembly of light up to the central axis;
- Lubricate rotation bearing joints to avoid any major breakage (must be done once a year, as recommended by the manufacturer);
- Check the level of the central axis;
- Adjust the tension of the springs arms;
- Clean and adjust the mechanical brakes;
- Visual inspection of component wear;
- Check the voltage;
- Check the electrical system;
- Reassembly of the light.
For any further information, do not hesitate to communicate with us.