NOVATECH MÉDICALhas acquired over the years a recognized expertise in the critical care field enabling us to have an efficient service department. Backed by a team of specialized technicians and certified by the manufacturer, we are able to answer in priority all service calls and offer a complete preventative maintenance program on Lighting systems from Dr.Mach, and also Hanaulux.
Maintenance procedures can help ensure that your Lighting systems continue to perform optimally. Qualified technicians should perform these maintenance tasks.
Dr.Mach strongly recommends the following Maintenance on their Lighting systems:
- Disassembly of light up to the central axis;
- Lubricate rotation bearing joints to avoid any major breakage (must be done once a year, as recommended by the manufacturer);
- Check the level of the central axis;
- Adjust the tension of the springs arms;
- Clean and adjust the mechanical brakes;
- Visual inspection of component wear;
- Check the voltage;
- Check the electrical system;
- Reassembly of the light.
- Novatech Medical is certified by the manufacturer as an Authorized Service Center ;
- Maintaining equipments in excellent working condition;
- Novatech Medical will monitor the annual maintenances;
- A dated sticker affixed to the equipment and report completed at each visit;
- Check-list with confirmation of the condition of equipment ;
- Ability to perform work evenings or weekends.
For any further information, do not hesitate to communicate with us.